NM is clueless!

1. haha so i saw someone posted that a lot of the time Neiman Marcus's have bbags so i called the one here in sd and spoke to them and they do (:biggrin: ) however, i was using the correct names for the colors and bags and i seriously think the SA thought i was speaking a foreign language! haha

im sad though because they dont have any of the money or compagnon and no rouge vif city :cry:

2. I was thinking the same thing. I called a NM today and the SA didn't know the actual names either. However, she was very nice.

3. Yes I agree she was very nice and i guess they do have like a million other handbag designers to know as well :rolleyes:

4. I got my Ink from Lisa at NM in Michigan and she was helpful. She knows what she's talking about. It sucks that they all aren't like that. If you can't get what you want in SD, call Lisa! She's :cool:

5. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Lisa @ NM Michigan! Watch out, she'll quit and open her own boutique! At least I hope NM will be giving her a raise for all her good work.

6. I got my Ink City from Lisa @ NM Michigan, as well. She is super knowledgeable about bbags! I love her! :heart: Some of the SAs at the NM near me wouldn't be able to tell a bbag from a potato sack. One SA called me to inform me about the bags that just came in and I had to explain to her for 10 mins what I meant by blue-grey. And she kept saying, "Well, we got a gray one in. And there's a blue one, too." :rolleyes:

7. :lol: this is so true! i find most (but not all) of the large chain department store SAs are really not knowledgable on bags. they do try to be helpful, but they are just clueless. :wacko:

8. In CA, the SAs at NM SF seem more b-bag savvy than the SAs at NM SD. If you call NM SD, you might want to ask for Jason specifically. Whitney and Keiko (I think that is her name) at NM SF are quite helpful! But I agree, Lisa at NM in Troy MI is "expert".