NM.com has Edith East West in whiskey..

1. Hmm.. It's definitely different from the Edith normal one.... I'm not too big of a fan. While I like the side-detail, I really am not feeling the front view. For some reason, it reminds me of a hot-dog roll... I must be hungry. :p

2. i'm not sure how i feel about this bag...i think i like the regular edith better.

3. Alright, I give that up. Also the buckle kind of bothers me since it reminds me the MJ venetia that I have had a hard time to deal with that buckle.:amuse:

4. I also wonder what it looks like on a real person... like how big is that bag really, because the picture makes it look more smallish... Plus with its style... I wonder how much stuff you can put in it too. The picture is a bit ambiguous.

5. I like this better than the regular Edith...much more expensive though :sad2: .

6. me too. i would love to see a picture of it on an actual person. for some reason, i imagine it being a bit awkward.

7. I'm not a huge fan. I think Edith looks best as the traditonal Medium size Original Edith! The large is awkward looking and too large to suit the style of the bag (for me) - and this one is just - well odd - too long for me....

jmo though~

8. I absolutely could not figure this bag out either... glad I'm not alone. Although when I hear the rally cry "It's available on NM!!!" I tend to want to jump on it regardless! Whew.... I've restrained myself on this one....

9. It looks like it would be difficult to get in and out of the bag...too complicated for my taste.

10. That chocolate ascot hobo is back up on NM too. $855. Always thought that was a good value for a Chloe bag.