NM Chanel Trunk show at KOP this tuesday

1. Please mods, forgive me if this is a duplicate as i just got home and am posting in excitement before i take a nap and get ready for work:shame: .
    I just got back from KOP NM and was informed that the trunkshow will be this tuesday from 10am-4pm. I got a peek at the view book and OMG:drool: :drool: . What lovely stunning beauties.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a kelly in the small lambskin, there was one in the window. Very Hot!!!
  2. Oh--please let us know. I am going to one in February, but would love to know what to look for ahead of time. I want a spring/summer bag to fill in for my black baby cabas I am carrying every day right now.
  3. Hi doulos! please please let us know if they have a sample of the Coco Cabas in DENIM when you attend the Trunk show....and how much...they didnt have it at the Trunk Show Gayle and I went to at Saks on Thursday although they are getting it in. Thank you soooo much!

4. I actually have to work that day and am trying to get off. Keeping fingers crossed that i can attend. Does anyone know when NM SHM is having their Chanel trunk show?
  5. ^ How exciting! Hope you can make it. =)
  6. Im going..Ill keep you all posted..LOL...
  7. :yahoo: :yahoo: I am so glad you are going Jill!!! I hope i can go with you.
  8. I hope my NM has a trunk show soon. I missed the last one.:crybaby:
  9. I hope I get to see a Denim Cabas...
  10. ^ i have a hunch you may and you will get one too..then you will have quads...lol