NM After Xmas Sale - Extra 25% off Sale Items

1. Thanks sailornep!!

I just ordered an item about 8 days ago for the sale price and now there's the extra 25% off! The item's sold out now, however. Do you think I would be able to get the extra 25% off that price? The item hasn't been shipped yet - Thanks for your help!
  2. They have some cute Burberry scarves on sale!
  3. i urge you guys to look at the "BG/NM Raising Prices Before Sale" thread. I just checked the shoes on the neiman website and a pair of louboutins that are $710 original price at Saks that I bought this morning for $250 is marked up to $910 original price on the neiman website. just be careful!
  4. Here is the policy for price adjustments I found on Neimans website. I would call.

Price adjustments
    Prices are subject to change. Excluding LAST CALL ONLINE CLEARANCE merchandise, we offer a one-time (single order) refund or adjustment for items purchased within 10 days of a price adjustment. This includes permanent Sale items and excludes temporary special promotion items and LAST CALL ONLINE CLEARANCE items. For questions and adjustments call 1-888-888-4757.
    We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing on Neimanmarcus.com, but despite our best efforts, pricing errors may occur.
    • If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount when your order is shipped.
    • If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for instructions before shipping. If we are unable to contact you after 15 days we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.