NJ meet or NY?

we can hang together we have the annoying ex's and their need to try to spoil fun and i am on a ban. i am going to buy luggage for my birthday next year!
this is the best mall ever! i love this mall! we can do the first floor after NM, i think there is a member that works at nordstroms we can stop and see her if she is working. can you imagine if she is and each of us buy something and she is our SA? that would be a nice comission for her!
joes has great new england clam chowder in a sour bread bowl. yummmmy

Cool. WEll sorry your ex is a kook too lol but the New england clam chowder suonds awesome!!!
I am so on a ban...but i'm looking at the pro side of it...i wanna use and enjoy my 2 speedys and many coaches and others in my rotation. Prior to the purse forum i really only usually got a cool new bag, at least $$$ ones, twice a year. One fall i did buy the same one in 2 colors b/c i could not choose between the blue and the black which i really needed a new black. Lately i have gotten way too many bags for the amt of time. I don;t go out every day in winter (school bus schedules and can't see to drive in the dark very far so when it gets dark at 4 pm it is soo limiting) so my bags have a hard time getting rotated LOL I keep a few close at hand on the back of my bdrm door but to bother climbing up and getting one out of a dustbag to run out for 2 hrs i just don;t.
Also aside from the kids stuff a plenty there is leather jackets (i suddenly need every color lol) comfy yet cool shoes/boots, jewelry (I was busy buying too much of that when i was only getting a bag a season lol) so there is just not enough money to go around. I'm probably lucky i don;t have a single credit card. Something tells me i would not just use it for emergencies. but anyway the ex made sure my name was dirt credit wise for the next decade or so LOL
The funny thing is i don;t even try to afford nice clothing...it would get too depressing and i seem to wreck my clothing the fastest. (Of course if they were not from target etc maybe they'd last longer lol) But i have my nice jackets, jewels, and purses LOL I'm a weirdo. I do need some new jeans in the fall.
I can't wait to do lunch with you guys. You don;t know what i go through here LOL The other moms we hang with are nice and good to the kids but for an example...when i got my new ring last Jan...i showed it to my friend a block away cause she heard i was heading out to pick it up and asked me to stop by to show her. She had never heard of Platinum. So i forget what i said in reply about the durability or somethng (I know i was not rubbing anything in or being too blunt lol cause that is not me...if anything i'm wimpy) but she asked if that was actually better or pricier than gold. I explained and she was so dumbfounded LOL I did not wanna make her feel bad about hers (which i always tell her is so sparkly and it really is but it is in 14 kt) so i just explained i was replacing an heirloom one i had to sell from yrs ago. But it's like if i get something nice i feel guilty b/c no one around here does. They put the $ into their homes but i'm not till my destructive kids are older LOL ps none of them knew me for the 10 yrs i did not buy myself a thing...was all about the kids. I'm a bit happier now LOL
Anyway as you may have guessed i can talk a lot but i will rty to be sorta quiet and learn from the purse pros. If the ladies around here that thing i'm nuts if i buy a $400 Coach bag only knew..i'm a novice compared to a lot of you guys LOL I think it's so cool i found you guys. And i'm glad i am not the only mom here either...so it turns out you can be a mom and still buy yourself things..i haven't gone mad LOl See you guys soon :smile:

I'm going to see if I can arrange to come too. Don't count me in just yet. It's pretty far for me and I have 4 kids I'd need to make arrangements for. Hope I can make it.

Chanelover1, I wish you could make it! How about bring the husband (just kidding!). Try to anyway! There will always be a next time, so don't sweat it!
Thanks I'll just keep checking back for other meetings, Oooh take my husband that would be funny, he would just love me talking about all the bags I buy. LOL, only you PF'ers can understand the love for our bags among other things LOL :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks I'll just keep checking back for other meetings, Oooh take my husband that would be funny, he would just love me talking about all the bags I buy. LOL, only you PF'ers can understand the love for our bags among other things LOL :heart::heart::heart:

Chanelover1, :idea:we will try to mix up our days...we will make the next meet NOT be on a Sunday! We'll see you soon!

:sad: i wish i could make it. i don't know short hills at all. if anyone ever wants to meet in NYC or AC please let me know, i'd love to get together but it has to be in an area i know how to get to. :crybaby:

look cutie! just google directions. you will LOVE that mall. it has everything! cartier, gucci, 2 lv's, fendi, nords, bloomies, nm, anna hindmarch, betsy johnson, saks, ralph lauren, bdbg, brooks brothers, a&f

try to make it!!!

I'm almost there making arrangements for someone to bring me down and still have someone to watch the kids.Would it be alright if my step Dad joined us too. He's the one who got me in to Lv and he's the one who would drive me. Also I just checked Short hills website and it said Sunday hours are 12 to 6. I just called Neimans and their machine said they are open Sundays 12 to 6. Is this incorrect?

I'm almost there making arrangements for someone to bring me down and still have someone to watch the kids.Would it be alright if my step Dad joined us too. He's the one who got me in to Lv and he's the one who would drive me. Also I just checked Short hills website and it said Sunday hours are 12 to 6. I just called Neimans and their machine said they are open Sundays 12 to 6. Is this incorrect?

dcooney4! What would we do without you! 1st of all, YES your step dad can join! And, YES you are right, Neiman's opens at 12 on Sundays. I believe Nordstroms and Bloomingdales open at 11. Either way, I think we should plan to meet up still between 11 and 11:30 at a designated spot...either in Bloomies or Nordstroms. Then we will have a chance to introduce ourselves before heading off to lunch and shopping. My next post I will list all those that have either PMed or wrote in this thread that they are going and ask that all confirm and we will designate a meeting spot once again!