NJ Ladies do lunch!

1. It's time for us NJ girls to do lunch!! Please come and join us, yes, you New Yorkers can come too (in fact I would be great if you could!!)....and anyone else who will be in the area.

Date Tuesday, 5/15

1. Rose
    2. Quinn's Mom
    3. Ninja Sue

2. All I ask is that you post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. It's time for us NJ girls to do lunch!! Please come and join us, yes, you New Yorkers can come too (in fact I would be great if you could!!)....and anyone else who will be in the area.

Date Tuesday, 5/15

1. Rose
    2. Quinn's Mom
    3. Ninja Sue
    4. Arcangel
    5. Tods123

4. I know! I am still dying more pics from the NYC meet up!:p

5. ^^ I will, thanks for making this a sticky! :heart:

6. My pleasure Rose!

7. Photos are a must! Please share with stories after you meet!!

8. It's time for us NJ girls to do lunch!! Please come and join us, yes, you New Yorkers can come too (in fact I would be great if you could!!)....and anyone else who will be in the area.

Date Tuesday, 5/15

1. Rose
    2. Quinn's Mom
    3. Ninja Sue
    4. Arcangel
    5. Tods123
    6. Rockerchic

9. I would love to come. I just need to make sure my schedule permits it. I have finals around this time but I will do my best. I will let you know closer to the date. It should be fun. :smile:

10. Great Minnie, it would be great to meet up again!

11. Thanks for adding me, rose! Can't wait!

12. ^^ RC, we are going to meet after all! Should I bring my fuchsia mousse stole? :graucho:

13. Only if you trust that I won't snatch it out of your hands and make a mad dash for it!!:p

I would love to see it and am so looking forward to meeting you! :smile:

14. ^ RC, it's a date!

15. What fun! Minnie, where have you been? It will be so nice to see you again! RC, it has been too long (same for you, QM). Archangel and Tods, I am so looking forward to meeting both of you!