Nitro my Black Lab and a Beautiful Spy

1. [​IMG]

No need for words really.. is that not the cutest dog with his designer bag that you have ever seen?! :love: :love: :shame: :flowers: :heart: :biggrin:

P.S. He was scared of the bag and had to be coaxed with treats :roflmfao:
  2. awwww megs that's soooo adorable :love:......i could never let my little menace anywhere near my bags, they'd be torn to shreds in minutes :huh:
  3. LOL, awwwwwwwwww!

That is a FABULOUS combo Megs!:heart:
    I almost commented on it but didn't want to hi-jack someone else's thread!:amazed:
  4. So cute! He IS looking a little bit nervous. Just adorable! Oh yeah, GREAT BAG!!!
  5. He's a good dog.. would never bite or tear anything up- rather couldn't sit by the bag without his treat in my hand!
  6. Oh, how cute!
  7. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute i love labs. love the bag too!
  8. What a gorgeous pair!
  9. lol my puppy loves my bags, i think they smell very interesting to her. her little nose is always glued to them when i get a new one. she licked my teal balenciaga city, lol, but it's ok, i love her.

lol or maybe it's just that bag, i went to visit a friend the day before yesterday and her 4 month old lab puppy tried to eat the tassel on the front zipper. i yanked it out of her mouth, though, lol. she also tried to eat my hair and my flip flop (stole it off my foot!) while i was there, she was so cute and sweet!

your puppy is so cute, i love puppies...but nitro shouldn't feel like a wuss for being afraid of the bag, cassie mae is terrified of samsonite luggage.
  10. Love the pooch and the bag! Seriously, I could just scoop that puppy up!! So adorable!
  11. So cute! The both of them . :smile:
  12. adorable dog ...
    that spy is gorgeous!!!
  13. My 'puppy' as I call him is 8 years old!!! He still has a puppy face though!
  14. That is so adorable!
  15. I don't know which is better looking!