Tech Nintendo DS

I think there was a thread about what DS games we are playing lately, but anyway, I hate to admit this but I play Pokemon Diamond :roflmfao: I like collecting stuff, and in the game you collect all kinds of different pokemon. I play with my little sister too, its fun to help her catch them.

I also play the new Mario, Mario Cart and I have Nintendogs but I gave up on that after a week or so lol.

Why are there so many DS threads? Why not just comment in one of the ones that already exist?

I think cause when the OP made a search she put DS, and the forum doesn't accept words with less than 3 characters.

To the original poster, try searching with just "Nintendo" or "Lite" maybe you can find the threads :yes:

Oh, and I really enjoyed Mario Party DS just recently. I love Brain Age 2, My Word Coach and My French Coach as well.

I just sold my DS LITE on ebay. I loved Princess Peach, but once I finished it I couldn't find a game that held my interest! I actually got more than retail on my 1.5 year old unit! How Bizarre!

I have many games, cooking mama & cooking mama 2 dinner with friends, gardening mama, Pokemon diamond that I love and I play all the time, Super Mario game I never played, Littlest pet shop Winter, Harvest moon Rune Factory 2, Kirarin Revolution in Japanese, Doraemon Set, many Sudoku Games, Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (never played), More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima, Cosmetic Paradise, Hello Kitty Daily (really boring), Disney Fairies Tinker Bell (never played), Nintendogs, Professor Layton, and a couple of Japanese kanji games ....

My favorite is Pokemon by far!

I highly recommend Harvest Moon Island of Happiness. I have a minor addiction to this game. If you like Farmville on Facebook you'll like this one too. I don't have a DS but I borrow my DD's DS after she goes to bed. :angel: I also like Super Mario Brothers and Mario Kart.

DD has the DSi and I have the lite - We love the My Sims Games........we have Kingdom,Party and Agents. At the moment we are trying to catch the thief in Agents... he keeps running away!

We also have Mario Kart, Brian Training, Cooking Mama and the rubbish Style Boutique.

I love mine- in fact, I was just checking in before picking it up again.
I'm playing Zelda: Spirit Tracks at the moment (I've played every Zelda game released, most of them many, many times), but I also have Bowser's Inside Story waiting for me to play. My DH is into Brain Training and Mario Kart (but doesn't want a DS of his own), and we also have seveal Marios (including MParty, which is another series I've played most of) and Animal Crossing (which I also have for the Wii).

I like playing Brain Age, Nintendogs, and Mario Bros.

Does anyone know if the original (I'm talking 8-bit nintendo) mario brothers is out for any system? I've been playing it over at virtualnes.com, and I'm craving it for either the DS or the Wii.

I should also mention that Guitar Hero on DS rocks. My older sister got it for me last Christmas and I didn't stop playing for a few months.

seresy, I love Zelda! I've played every Zelda game out there also - they're addicting! There's 2 out for the DS right now (Spirit Tracks being the latest). I haven't finished it yet because I'm stuck at the very last part. =/ They need more Zelda games!
I played Pokemon Diamond for awhile. Never thought I'd get addicted to that one too...
If you like those types of games, I'd recommend Rhapsody, Atelier Annie: Alchemist something..., and A Witch's Tale.

tvprofessor, if you do a search on dsifanboy.com on NES, you'll find a way to play it on your ds =)

Does anyone know if the original (I'm talking 8-bit nintendo) mario brothers is out for any system? I've been playing it over at virtualnes.com, and I'm craving it for either the DS or the Wii.

If you go into the Wii shop you can download it. It's 500 wii points (I just double-checked) and you can play it with any wii/gamecube controller.

sunkist_baby: I have them both! I'm back and forth with Spirit Tracks right now, since I've been playing Animal Crossing on the wii lately and am stuck in a dungeon in Zelda. Fishing and clothing designs are winning...

I got the DSi in PINK as a present from my bf in July this past summer (Japanese version, because at tht time, they didn't have the North American version in pink). I love it soooooooo much!!!!!

Some Games I commonly play are Brain Age 1 & 2, Cooking Mama, Taiko, Mario Cart... I have more, but rarely play those =p

I think there was a thread about what DS games we are playing lately, but anyway, I hate to admit this but I play Pokemon Diamond :roflmfao: I like collecting stuff, and in the game you collect all kinds of different pokemon. I play with my little sister too, its fun to help her catch them.

I also play the new Mario, Mario Cart and I have Nintendogs but I gave up on that after a week or so lol.

I also play Pokemon. Are you going to get Heart Gold and Soul Silver when it comes out? LOL, as to collecting, :blush: I actually go to Toys r Us or Gamestop events when they give out special Pokemon.

But other games I play:
Harvest Moon Island of Happiness.
Final Fantasy III, IV (I have others but can't remember off the top of my head).
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (all of them)
Diner Dash
Zoo Tycoon
Animal Crossing
Brain Age
(I have more but I will have to dig them out....)