Nine West Leather Jacket-Worth It???

1. I've been looking for a new leather jacket (not like I NEED one since I already have 5 :graucho:). I saw this jacket on ninewest.com It's on sale for $299.99 (originally $395) & I can also get $20 off on top of that. I've only owned shoes by Nine West, so I'm wondering if anyone has apparel from them? Do you think this jacket is worth the price? Any opinions are very much appreciated :flowers:

http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2897956&source=category&index=5&prodIndex=5&listSize=6&categoryId=537302

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Anyone?? :confused1:

3. I have a Nine West non-leather trench that I got at a NW outlet. It is huge in the shoulders. I can't wear it until I have it altered, but I do love it. It has a blue/green Pucci-esque print and it's nicely made IMO.

I think you should get the jacket if you really want it. The price seems reasonable to me...

4. I have a nine west leather jacket and it is the softest leather that I have found on a jacket. It has held up well over the three years I have had it.

5. Thanks for the replies :flowers:

6. I like the collar and the cut - very unique - but I'm not loving the sleeves (part ribbed fabric, part leather). It's a decent price though?