vampire-diaries.net

2. Candace is gorgeous!

3. TVD promo pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nina-dobrev.us

4. She looks awesome in that jacket! Great photos

5. Those are awesome! She looks gorgeous! I especially love the red background. Ian looks fantastic against that one as well.:graucho:

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nina-dobrev.us

7. I think she's stunningly beautiful!! I have a total girl crush haha. :p I love VD too... such a great show!!!

8. Ohhh and her body is insane... would kill to have it! :nuts: She has a super tiny waist, but curves (her waist to hip ratio must be "perfect")... definitely an hourglass shape, but not of the traditional variety!

9. Really? Are we watching the same show, haha? Her amazing figure is pretty obvious in most everything they dress her in... she wears a lot of jeans and form fitting tops, and her fabulous waist to hip ratio is quite evident like 99.9% of the time! :nuts:

10. ^I really don't see it. I think she looks pretty up and down slim as "Elena", even more so as "Katherine"
    Infact i never would of guessed she had those beautiful curves if i hadn't been looking for candids of her to post here :shrugs:

PS- some more pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

n1.jpg n2.jpg n3.jpg n4.jpg n5.jpg
  11. The first time I saw her when she was on Degrassi.... I remember the first episode her character Mia got into it wit' Darcy(Shenae Grimes from 91210).... now she on the Vampire Diaries and blew up... I never thought much of her style...... although it has improved..... and I still want to find those boots she wore on Degrassi.... lol...

12. she looks great evberywhere she goes

13. She DOES have an amazing figure! She's so long and lean. She's shaped like a woman should be shaped. She looks fantastic in just about everything. If I could have a girl crush, she would most likely be it. (but I'm not a girl crush kind of person:p)

14. Behind the scenes. Season 1. 1864 costume

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

vampire-diaries.net

15. I know! :nuts: She's long and lean but with curves... lucky, lucky girl! I'm excited about tonight's episode!! Haha, she is definitely my girl "crush" (because I wish I looked like her)... and that's how I define girl crush (wishing I looked like the person)! :p