Nimbus with charms or key chains?

1. I just got my perle nimbus recently and love it so much. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone hangs charms or key chains on theirs? Please post pics if you can. Thanks!
  2. OMG!!! I love the nimbus!!! I want one so bad. I wish I had one so I answer your question.
  3. I don't have one, but I think they are gorgeous! Personally, If I had one I wouldn't accessorize it... I think it would be just too much.
  4. I agree...I wouldn't accessorize it. It's beautiful on it's own.
  5. i don't own one of these bags either- but i don't think that i would accessorize with anything hanging on the outside. the bag has so many subtleties that i wouldn't want to detract from it.
  6. I think the hardware precludes you from hanging anything on the Olympe bags other than scarfs. I tried a bandeau on mine, but it just felt wrong :upsidedown: The bag is sooooo pretty on it's own that it doesn't need anything else IMO.
  7. Ooooh and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  8. I'm not sure how I feel about accessorizing it yet, though still curious. It is a very light bag and I ended up trading for the nimbus PM. I still am hoping for some photos posted from anyone. I ordered the pastilles key chain to try on it. I will post pics tomorrow with and without and see what you all think.
  9. I wish I could answer your question as well ... better yet post a picture with my very own ... sadly I do not have this bag, but of course ... dying to have one.

I do agree with all the ladies ... this bag is gorgeous just the way she is.
  10. I'm afraid of the metal key rings & charms scratching the gorgeous hardware, but I am a chicken taco.
  11. I have a LVOE phone charm on my Nimbus PM. I think it looks cute, as it's pretty small and not too over the top :smile: I'll take a photo later tonight when I'm home.
  12. I don't have a Nimbus but I have a Stratus PM and I hang the LVOE phone charm on it.:yes:
  13. I hope everyone isn't teasing :smile:. I want to see LOTS of pictures of the Nimbus. I love that bag. I did see one poster who has a charm hanging on the one end of it and I thought it looked great.
    Can't wait for pics!
  14. I think the strap/handle is so distinctive on this bag, you don't need anything else to accessorize it. :smile:
  15. So funny that you posted this because I was thinking the same thing. I took my Nimbus out for the first time today. I don't think I'll decorate her with anything but I'll take pics with the accessories I have and post them here.