Nimbus 2000

1. I finally have something in common with Harry Potter. Yeah, I gave in and got the anthracite Nimbus PM -- even after whining it was too big. I want to see how it looks weighted down. Hopefully the size won't freak me out as much. Anyway, I'm picking it up after work on Tuesday since I didn't feel like paying shipping.

Well, we'll see on Tuesday if I bring her home or not.

2. AAH I thought you had pictures! LOL
    Anyway Congrats!
    I felt like asking my SA to send the Nimbus to me when they got it in PM and i will pay now, But i havent seen any proper pictures yet and i have to see it irl i think i hope the PM is a better size.
    Can't wait to see some pictures if you get it!

3. Congrats! BUT~ I want pics!!!:lecture:

4. OK, that's it... no more Nimbus discussion unless you have pics! ;)

5. Lol, i have the sirius 45 for the exact same reason.i am such a harry potter freak, lol

6. Congrats! I hope your gonna love it!

7. Quick correction - I got it in the perle. The anthracite was too dark for me. D'oh! And I'm sorry. Should I jump on the train and travel an hour each way so we can have modeling pics? Cuz I'm really thinking I should...

I just listed a couple of bags on eBay. Say goodbye lichen mini pleaty and perfo demi lune. You two are going to pay for this, moohoohahaha. Er, I think I was just channeling Dolores Umbridge. Quick, pass me the Every Flavor Beans.

8. Restricter, I hope you get your perle Nimbus soon! Congratulations!! Too bad for your mini pleaty and perfo demi lune, but I think you'll be very happy with the perle color! I was looking for dark and I got the dark Nimbus --- so yummy!

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats! My LV store is so darn small that I don't get to see some of these bags...