Nifty new Burberry bags

1. I like these!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like those a lot too! But I'm a Burberry fan, albeit one of our only ones! LOL!

3. I saw all three when I bought my Burberry Prorsum. They're all really nice. I loved the leather on the first one and the second one is just so lovely with that contrasting trim. I think it's a great fresh, modern look for Burberry.

4. I really like the first one and the third one. I'm not sure if I like the stripes that are on the edges of the second one.

5. I actually saw the first one today at Saks. It's nice! The second one I like because of the nova trim.

6. Is it just me, or is burberry starting to look more and more like ferragamo .. maybe just the hardware looks too similar ..

7. Ha ha... I already have the 2nd bag (briefcase) on my watch list for the longest time. Just hoping that it'll go on sale eventually...

8. I really like the 2nd one

9. i like them!!!
    i am a burberry fan too!

10. pseub could you please tell me in which site did you fin these bags? thanks!!

11. Love the third one!! AAGHH!!! Another one to add to my wish list:lol:

12. Love them! That color will go with anything!

13. Go to Nordstrom.com and click on the Designer section, then on Burberry.

14. I think all three are cute, but that second one would be a really nice work tote/briefcase alternative, IMO.

15. anyone knows the price of the 3rd bag?