Nic's Sticks - has anyone tried them??

I have two and they are such a cool idea! :tup: I agree, it is a bit streaky but you just have to find a method that works for you while applying. I don't like the clicky part and it does get a little messy, however it's so convenient if you are going to travel. Bringing nail polish bottles is much messier.

Hmm I have the dark red color and I don't find it to be streaky at all.

I think it depends on the application and lighter colors have a greater tendency to be streaky in this product than the darker reds and pinks do.

I really love this product and it makes nail polish so much faster to apply and it is super fast drying.

I got a free sample from shespeaks.com and I thought they were so-so. I had a lavenderish color and if you use too little it definatly comes out streaky. If the brush were a little smaller and the bristles a bit finer I think it would work out much better. Did dry uber quick.

I have a similar item, but mine is by sally hansen.
I love love LOVE it to death. Easy to use anywhere [car, bedroom, etc] and it does not spill. I bought light pink, and it is really light, so go for darker colors!

I'm wearing Nic's Sticks "Date Night". Love it! The pen is so easy to control and you don't have to stop and re-dip into a bottle. Seems like something that you could carry around in your purse without worrying about the bottle breaking. Thumbs up for Nic's Sticks!

If you're interested in an alternative that is super quick, works incredibly well and is unlike any nail product I've ever tried, you might want to investigate inkredibles by Marian Newman. I read about these in British Vogue and was intrigued. I order one as soon as her shop went online and they are amazing. I am such a convert. I only wish there was a wider range of colours, but definitely worth checking out. I think (from memory) her website address is mariannewmannails.com if you are curious.

I'm not a fan of the Nic Sticks. I am too spoiled now by the OPI wide brush, and the brush on the Nic Stick is kinda round and thick. I'm going to give mine to my 4 yo DD to practice painting her toenails...

Yes and I dislike them, I regret buying so many :sad:
Their quality is nowhere like OPI's. They chip easily and coats are super thin. If I apply 2 layers instead of the normal 3 and without topcoat, the color will start flaking off the following day. I just like their dispenser format and that they dry quickly that is all.

I heard that Sally Hansen has launched a similar range of polishes for $1 their texture is better.

I tried the sally hansen version of these the other day and was super disappointed I hope the OPI ones are better.

Me too. I hated them. The color didn't go on evenly and I ended up just taking it all off and tossing the whole thing in the trash. These may be better but I would never try them.