Nicole's Got This in the Bag

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    i love her bag:love: it's huge and wonderful:upsidedown:

2. Fab bag, I want one!

3. I am not sure it's authentic.... The gold stamp doesn't look big enough to fit Hermes Paris Made in France. Also the handles look very long to me.

4. Maybe the handles look long because she is so petite.

5. I love the color, but she looks so skinny with that bag! It's just swimming on her frame!

6. OMG...that's my fav color!! Is it a forest green? Love!

7. i think it's black cuz i've seen pics of her with it during the day... maybe it's the lighting

8. She is so tiny she could fit right inside her birkin! Other than that, she looks fab as always!

9. Who is behind her? Is that her mom with a younger man?

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Maybe the tread title should change to "Nicole's Got Herself in The Bag"!!

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. i think its black too.. i love forest green though.. especially crocodile:love:

13. .

I've seen a swatch of glazed porosus forest green croc once. It was sooooo gorgeous! I would love that in a rigide Kelly 28cm in addition to baby rose

14. is that a 35 or a 40?

I have never seen a forest green? is it a dark green? I'm trying to imagine a dark green box calf birkin with gold hw, must be fabu!

15. I think it's a 35cm. Forest green is dark green, but not like black-green though. It reminds me of a beautiful dark emerald.