Nicole's FAKE Balenciaga....

didi78 said:
but today i touched a fake one (my friend had one she bought in china) and the leather is SOOOOO coarse and very obviously different..it was hard, not smooshy, like cardboard. how could she not know?!

didi, my friend had one too. her sister sells fake, but "good" fake. and it was sooo good, i can't really tell the difference if i don't examine the hardware.

Spiral don't cross it off your list! The auth 03 mustard is an amazing color...I am wanting it so badly. Poor Nicole - I thought hers was real myself, just assumed it was!

Oh man ... at first I was going to say "No, it looks like the 2003 Mustard (except more yellow) ...", but then I saw the square bale ... :sick: :yucky: :hrmm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee ... wonder if she got this *faker* from her stylist?!!?

I've attached pictures of the REAL 2003 Mustard, which is part of my collection ...notice that it's not that screaming yellow that she's carrying.

Attachments

• 2003 Mustard Yellow First - bestwtmk.jpg
    2003 Mustard Yellow First - bestwtmk.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 2003 Mustard Yellow First - best20000wtmk.jpg
    2003 Mustard Yellow First - best20000wtmk.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 2003 Mustard Yellow First - 1wtmk.jpg
    2003 Mustard Yellow First - 1wtmk.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 216
CeeJay said:
Oh man ... at first I was going to say "No, it looks like the 2003 Mustard (except more yellow) ...", but then I saw the square bale ... :sick: :yucky: :hrmm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee ... wonder if she got this *faker* from her stylist?!!?

I've attached pictures of the REAL 2003 Mustard, which is part of my collection ...notice that it's not that screaming yellow that she's carrying.

*Drool* OMG mustard classique :love: CeeJay you're killing me lol!:roflmfao:

OOOhh so the fake bales and the brightness of her yellow. wow you experts are soo good. i couldn't even tell!! although i did think that her bag was soo bright yellow. thanks for the enlightenment!

Nah, its fake. Probably got it from the same place as the fake white first she has - simliar square bales, and the overlong shoulder strap. She probably got them early on before she was really into the designer, and decided not to throw then out, for whatever reason.

Is this the same bag as pictured in these photos:

Oops ... sorry ... I see someone already asked this on page 2 of this thread!! :\

Attachments

• nicole-richie-mustardfirst2.jpg
    nicole-richie-mustardfirst2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 186
  • nicole-richie-mustardfirst3.jpg
    nicole-richie-mustardfirst3.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 212
  • nicole-richie-mustardfirst.jpg
    nicole-richie-mustardfirst.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 232