Nicole @ The Andrea Lieberman Jewelry Collection Show in Beverly Hills yesterday.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Troubled socialite and prescription drug enthusiast Nicole Richie took a break from smoking blunts with her Good Charlotte boyfriend to attend the Andrea Lieberman Jewelry Collection Show in Beverly Hills yesterday.

Decked out in a demure Lacy dress and nude peep-toe Christian Louboutins, Nicole was all smiles and appeared to be in good spirits despite her many legal troubles.

As for how Nicole, whose driver's license has been suspended, arrived and left the small invite-only affair.

Despite all of her troubles, she looks great here !
  2. she's very pretty! thanks for posting prada!
  3. this is one troubled girl, but she looks good. i like her with the dark hair. it compliments her skin.
  4. Your welcome Rice :heart:
  5. she does look good here thanks for keeping us posted prada great job!
  6. she's like a speedy train wreck...waiting to happen...poor little thing...I hope she doesn't end up to be another Hollywood statistic...
  7. I can't stand her new style. That Prada bag... It's just not her.
  8. gorgeous dress! can't stand the pose though!!! so by the book!
  9. I LOVE her prada bag! She looks great! T4P!
  10. Do you see the red bracelet? That's a symbol of pro-ana, meaning that when she feels the urge to binge she looks at it and gains "strength". Sounds sick but yeah, that's the truth.
  11. i love that satin prada bag!!!
  12. that's ridiculous!
  13. No, seriously, it's sick I know, but it's completely true! :s
  14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Love shoes, like the dress, but her =:yucky:
  15. have the best pictures! I love Nicole's dress too.