Nicole & Sophie Shopping On Robertson Blvd

I'm glad Sophie is going on to bigger and better things than oz, she was great here but i think she has more potential esp. with her easy breezy down to earth attitude, plus she gorgeous

NRICHIEMONK020407_3.jpg
NRICHIEMONK020407_5.jpg
NRICHIEMONK020407_1.jpg

:nuts: I so was going to buy those too! She looks like she's worn them every day for the past 6 months. Those boots look like they got stories!

LOL!! Did you notice the big scuff? She obviously loves them.

Pradasmeadow, I'm glad I make you laugh! haha You make me laugh with your threads and titles. The laughter has come full circle! :lol:

I wonder if Paris and Nicole and evreyone who is always caught on their cell phones are actually talking to people or they just do that to make it look like they are so the paparazzi wont bother them?:shrugs:

I wonder if Paris and Nicole and evreyone who is always caught on their cell phones are actually talking to people or they just do that to make it look like they are so the paparazzi wont bother them?:shrugs:

BINGO !!! :idea:

Most of the times there not talking on the phones, they just pretend to, so, if that they dont have to answer questions or talk to the papa. Paris does this all the time.