Nicole Richie's Lipgloss/stick?

1. She always has on a great nude color. Anyone know what brand and shade she uses please?

2. i read somewhere that its armani lipsilk in #22. i got it and its really great. i love the texture of it, its not too heavy

3. ah it's a great color!
    [​IMG]
    i must check it out!!! thank you!

4. i was wondering this too. she looked really great on the diane sawyer interview.

5. I agree, her makeup looked good imo. Especially her lipstick/gloss.

6. Yes nice color!

7. I really loved Nicole's lipstick. I must have it! That reminds me of the Monica Lewinsky interview w/ Barbara Walters. Everyone was raving about Monica's lipstick. I went out and purchased it the following week. It was from Club Monaco.

8. This is what I just read: Don't know if it's true.

"Actually it is Laura Mercier, that she uses, (I know this for a fact :smile: the color is Discretion"

9. Her lipstick looked really pretty on the cover of OK Magazine this week. Did anyone see it?

10. That is a pretty color. I will write down this and the Armani one and next time I got shopping I will check them out. Thanks all!!!!!I just love how she has on a nude color that is not all shimmery

11. Good luck ladies! Let us know how it looks!

12. I just ordered online from NM ~ Discretion from Laura Mercier.

Can't wait to get it!!!!!

13. Which one is it? I just went to NM website and I couldn't find the color under either one of the 3 different lip glosses?

thanks!

14. Go to neimanmarcus.com and put Discretion in the search field. It should come up. That is how I found it. It is a lipstick, not gloss. Hope that helps.

15. My bad! I got mine from Nordstrom.com, not Neimanmarcus.com. NM doesn't have it.