Nicole Richie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden throw a surprise baby shower for 100 expectant and new mothers at the Los Angeles Free Clinic on Monday. The parents-to-be gave out over $200,000 in gifts and officially launched the Richie Madden Children's Foundation to help disadvantaged children.

She looks EXACTLY like when she first stepped into the spotlight! She's looking so good and healthy! I'm happy for her. I just wonder in some of the pictures how the hell does she wear heals still!?

Happy for her, her current bf and her pregnancy has greatly changes her life! It's a good sign! Good for her...wish her well, baby and her r/s.

She looks EXACTLY like when she first stepped into the spotlight! She's looking so good and healthy! I'm happy for her. I just wonder in some of the pictures how the hell does she wear heals still!?

Easy. :tup: They say she was about what, 90 pounds pre-preggo? So let's say she's put on 30 pounds now with the pregnancy - 40 pounds TOPS - that makes her what, 120-130 pounds PREGNANT? How many of you 120 pounders out there can wear heals? Say I.

The more of these pics I look like - I realize WHY people called her chunky when she was of "normal" weight. She has a ridiculously small, round-shaped head. Freakishly small. So when she gains the tiniest amount of weight, anything that gets added to her non-existant chin (or neck, rather) makes her appear to have a "double" chin - see below pics for example
attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.