Nicole Richie

1. i am not a big fan of hers, but i was wondering how can a person can change so much??
    Look at these pictures of Nicole Richie....she doesn't even seem to be the same person.....:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

at first she seemed to be so rude and awkward, now she is much more classy and girly....:p :p

2. Yes, I love her change!! She looks so good now. Very classy!

3. not only did her clothes change, her attitude says she is now classy

4. I guess she grew up and got a good stylist and maybe some sense knocked into her. AND OH YE she doesn't hang around MS. PARIS HILTON anymore .

5. I defenitely love the new Nicole Richie. She's so classy and cute. Although she lost lots of weight, i still thinks she's pretty.

6. I prefer the attitude she seems to have now, but she is WAY too skinny! That cannot be healthy!

7. [​IMG]

[/quote]

Oh my God..I feel sick!:sick:

8. I think the new NR is so cute! And I would kill for her handbag collection!

9. We all do things we regret at a younger age. And in the future, I will look back on the things I'm doing right now with regret. I think her style is great now.

10. how did she get soooo skinny? looks good though. i would kill for a body like that!!!! or maybe give up a few handbags!

hahaha

11. someone must have had a good talk to her, either that or she has had a scare. She is very very thin tho!

12. why can't she find a happy medium?
    I think she's cuter now, but I don't think there's anything remotely desirable about her figure. She looks like a 10 yr old IMO.

13. I'm guessing those in her camp decided that since she was becoming more popular, it was time for a drastic change. And change she did! I think she's quite simply adorable! I really love her new look. Of course, she should put on some weight but her face is just beautiuful and I really like her style.

14. i agree with you all: she has a beautiful face and her style is great, but her body is just too skinny, you can spot all her bones...
    the change she made is just great!!!
    and fortunately she quitted going out with Paris!what a negative influence!

15. yeah she used to be so trashy... she has great style now, but she is way way too thin. =(