Nicole Richie wasting away!!!

bellarini said:
I heard that the real reason why they're not talking anymore is because Nicole had a party at her house in which she played Paris' sex tape just for fun as a dare and Paris wasn't there that night but heard about it and got really mad. Everyone says that Nicole did it as a joke and that they honestly didn't think Paris would react that way but she got really hurt and offended and till this day, they aren't friends anymore.

I know it wasn't nice of Nicole but let's get to the root of the real problem here....why does Paris find it necessary to record sex tapes with every single famous guy she gets with?

Thanks for the inside story, what lovely dirt!!!:amuse:

bellarini said:
I heard that the real reason why they're not talking anymore is because Nicole had a party at her house in which she played Paris' sex tape just for fun as a dare and Paris wasn't there that night but heard about it and got really mad. Everyone says that Nicole did it as a joke and that they honestly didn't think Paris would react that way but she got really hurt and offended and till this day, they aren't friends anymore.

I know it wasn't nice of Nicole but let's get to the root of the real problem here....why does Paris find it necessary to record sex tapes with every single famous guy she gets with?

That is true!!! I just wondered if anyone knew the real reason. I have a close friend that is friends (not close friends) with them and was at that party. Too funny. I would be mad, too, but how mad can you be ? If you hadn't made the tape in the first place it couldn't be played!!!

She is frightfully thin. I mean she doesn't look disgusting yet, but I don't quite think she looks healthy...

And if she played that sex tape that is pretty funny. Paris was asking for it by making one in the first place!!

I heard the same thing about why Nicole & Paris aren't friends anymore. also I think that Paris is so concieted and vain that she couldn't stand it that Nic had become beautiful and a celebutant on her own and was jealous!

I also think nic is way too thin! Very bad image to send to young girls!! She looked awesome about 6 months and 10 pounds heavier.

I don't know that she is having a hard time with her and Adams breakup, I think that she put her "career" and "fame" before the relationship and wanted to concentrate on that and not being somebodies wife. I think that she had much more to do with the split than he did.

What is interesting is if you see pics of Nicole from years ago when she was younger she was very small, like she says it wasnt a drastic loss, she had gained from rehab- which is very true that does happen. And here body is adjusting back to how it was. I saw pics of her when she was maybe 14 and she looked so small, it seems she naturally has a small petite frame. However there could be somewhat of an ED you never know, but I dont like to judge- we all have our own issues. I was so sad to hear of her breakup- I thought they were so cute.

^^ Yea earlier this week... I forget exactly when. But I do remember that Dec 5th they were buying an X-mas tree, and shortly after they were broken up.

I think she looks awful now - she has no boobs at all. she just seems to keep getting thinner, and it makes her head look so big on her small frame .

Megs said:
^^ Yea earlier this week... I forget exactly when. But I do remember that Dec 5th they were buying an X-mas tree, and shortly after they were broken up.

Recent rumor is that she is back into drugs...and that is why he broke up with her. If it is true, good for him...he needs to keep himself straight and being around someone doing drugs is not going to help that.

With her, either way her health is not good and it's sad...:worried: