Nicole Richie Gets Reproductive

THIS JUST IN, my radio station Q102 morning show reported she is pregnant, she has been visiting an OBGYN and also a rehab center because her boyfriend Joel Madden said to her before if she doesn't get healthy he wasn't going to have a baby with her. It's reported that she took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive then she went to this OBGYN to find out for sure. This is from Q102 FM The Dirt, the girl that reported it said she had to read it 6 times because she couldn't believe stay tuned. I'm sure one of the gossip sites is going to report it soon. I can't believe Nicole Ritchie going to be a mother.

I am shocked that someone actually got aroused by the skeleton to complete the act! How is she going to carry a baby if this is true? There is no way she will eat for two. Do you think she planned this? Where is Lionell??

My guess is that because she is so skinny and seems to have some sort of an eating disorder, it could be messing with her ability to even have a child. I read somewhere that if you become anorexic, you can lose having your period and all sorts of things. I am not to up to speed on the whole reproductive system/eating disorder thing, but I am aware that if it continues for an extended period of time, you might not be able to conceive later on.
This is exactly what I was thinking...

If this is true, they should admit her to the hospital ASAP and make sure she eats enough for the baby to thrive. Poor baby. I hope she gets her crap together.