Nicole & Rachel Zoe @ A Party For Charlotte Ronson

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Glad Nicole ditched the red lipstick. This look is much more flattering.

3. Rachel looks really old for her age.

4. not if the age she tells everyone is ten years younger than reality.

she looks great for 47, but if she's 37 i'll eat my hat. if i wore hats. and if followers of rachel zoe actually ate.

5. nicole's hair is looking so much prettier....i wonder how she did that. weave?

6. I'm actually starting to love that hair color on Nicole... :love:

7. Nicole's make-up looks flawless!

8. She looks like she's maybe put on a few pounds, her face look better anyway.

9. The skeletal look of Rachel's chest is creepy. Does she encourage her clients or whatever they are to emulate that look? She says she's 37??:roflmfao:

10. UHH... why are those pics titled “Nicole Richie loves bathroom quickies” when you click on them? Lol. Nicole looks really pretty in those pics tho.

11. Rachel is just nasty and epitomises everything that is wrong in Hollywood.

12. eventho nicole looks realli skinny i still like her..i think she is more real than paris!

13. nicole is stunning ... but i much prefer the old look ...

14. 37? Thats the funniest thing I have heard all year :biggrin: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. Yeh Nic looks great!!! Way better than a few miths ago, although rachel looks awful in those pics!! Seriously bad, I hope for her she is not 37, tht would just b embarassing!!!