Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    Nicole had to switch boats three times just to get to Keith who was waiting for her aboard the True North (which costs almost 50 grand a week)! Sounds very romantic,

3. [​IMG]

4. Looks like they are both having a nice holiday together! Good for them!

5. Prada: I was watching Deuce Bigalow Male Jigalow the other day... and busted out laughing when I saw Rob Schnieder doing a pole dance on this huuuge lamp... perhaps you could try that? :idea:

Just kidding. :lol:

Nic and Keith look like they had fun... :smile:

6. If that doesn't work, we have a tall up-right Vacuum cleaner...:shame:

7. that is cute! but it is sad that even out at sea the papz are still after you... well atleast both were fully clothed and what not!

and she looks great!

8. They're so cute together- I really hope they make it!:love:

9. I love to see she loosens up sometimes!

10. they llook really adorable on the yacht !!!!! i WANT A YACHT !!!! oh st barts !

11. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Nicole Kidman has at last received the news she's been so desperately waiting for — she's pregnant!

After months of fertility treatment, sources say the actress has told family and friends that she and husband Keith Urban are finally expecting their first child together.

"Nicole and Keith are having a baby," reveals an overjoyed friend. "They've been riding on clouds since they got the news. Nicole's been hoping for this since the day they got married. Everyone knows how she's been aching to have a baby. It's all she's been talking about for ages."

Above is a picture from Sunday do you see a bump?

12. Good for her. Im glad. I bet she'll be GORGEOUS pregnant.

13. Oh yay!!! HOW EXCITING!!! Congrats to the both of them. :party:

14. I'm so happy for them she is so eager to become a Mom.

15. Finally! Congratulations to both of them!