~* Nico_79's collection - 7 years in the making *~

This is NO small collection! Everything is SO stunning, I can't even. I have no even's left to actually can't with, that's how much I adore it. That striped NF...that's a goddess, plainly put. I love everything! :heart:

So, um, the last time I was here, there were far fewer Hermes goodies in your collection :giggles:

Your collection is ridiculous! That Birkin! Makes me want to snatch one up.

Congrats and thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us. I love bag showcases.

Now, you must please forgive my nosiness, but how do you keep track of your pieces? Do you have a family pic to help with that? How do you gals do it? :smile:

Anyway, I really like your collection's variety (shapes, designers, colors, leathers etc.) Each piece is destined to still look fabulous many years from now :tup:

Thanks for swinging by again Aluxe! :biggrin: Yes, I've been quite the busy bee and gathering more Hermes pieces have been my focus. I have a lot of silks and bracelets, but didn't think to add them to this thread. Maybe I will one day!

As for keeping track of them, I have them all out in the open in my closet so it's easy for me to grab and go. I've never been one to keep things in boxes, even all my shoes are in clear containers so I can see them.

I truly hope my collection will stand the test of time, but as I get older, who knows how my tastes will change. I think that's the beauty of doing a showcase such as this, there are already some pieces here that I have posted that have gone to new homes.

Very beautiful selections!

Thank you! I try my best to choose what I love!

i LOVE that red chanel, I saw in another post that you mentioned the red was more of a tomato red? it looks so gorgeous in the picture. I'm also looking for a red purse >_<

Yes, the red with ghw has an orange undertone. There should be a red Chanel from Fall 2013 that was very nice. I can't recall if there's one for the current season. I'm sure you will find the right red for you. :smile:

Amazing collection. I enjoyed reading your journey and I have to admit you have one heck of a gorgeous collection!! Simply stunning!! Congrats hun!!:loveeyes:

Thanks so much! I feel like my journey isn't quite completed yet, still editing pieces I currently own and considering new ones. I guess when you love purses, there's never an end! :lol:

I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION SO MUCH! Crazy to think I was only 8 years old when your collection started :lol:

Thank you! I was a late bloomer when it came to purses, but I am a quick study and pretty happy that I can afford to enjoy certain brands that I wouldn't have been able to earlier on in my life.

This is NO small collection! Everything is SO stunning, I can't even. I have no even's left to actually can't with, that's how much I adore it. That striped NF...that's a goddess, plainly put. I love everything! :heart:

Gayle, you're hilarious and very sweet. I think my collection is small compared to some of the showcases I have seen on here, I remember one lady had an entire room of all sorts of LVs, I was in total awe! I've been editing out certain bags too, so I probably have about less than thirty now! :biggrin:

Love that coral Chanel!

Thank you, it's one of my most used pieces. :smile:

I'm so glad that I found your thread, Nico! Your entire collection is amazing.

I absolutely love your collection of Chanel. I am a LV girl, but it is probably due to the fact that in my country there is no Chanel store. So I enjoyed every picture, every bag with your beautiful Chanel items.

I look forward to seeing all the future purchases!

I'm so glad that I found your thread, Nico! Your entire collection is amazing.

I absolutely love your collection of Chanel. I am a LV girl, but it is probably due to the fact that in my country there is no Chanel store. So I enjoyed every picture, every bag with your beautiful Chanel items.

I look forward to seeing all the future purchases!

Thank you Pavla! I am happy I could share with you my crazy purse addiction. I still love LV as well, they are my workhorse bags, but for sure Chanel holds a special place. Maybe on your travels you will be able to find the perfect Chanel for you? I do hope you will get the chance one day soon. :smile:

Lovely collection Nico and I especially love how your taste has evolved and you have in 2013 seriously been hit by the H bug :smile: It happened to me too in 2013...I also love Chanel. Thank you for sharing your wonderful collection and I liked reading about how it all happened.

Lovely collection Nico and I especially love how your taste has evolved and you have in 2013 seriously been hit by the H bug :smile: It happened to me too in 2013...I also love Chanel. Thank you for sharing your wonderful collection and I liked reading about how it all happened.

Serva1, thank you dear! I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've sort of forgotten about my collection thread as I'm in the process of editing down my collection. It's true the H bug is really strong, I wish I had discovered the orange side earlier, but I'm quite happy to be able to indulge in it now. :biggrin:

We are both on the same H track, I got my second Birkin 6 months from the first one and currently I´m planning a trip to Paris (hope I can score another bag). It´s funny that I browsed this tread today and found your reply :smile: I also regret not having bought H bags before 2013. I think it would be fun to see your H items in this tread, after all they are in your current collection.

It's been ages since I've visited your thread! Congrats on your new Kelly - it is gorgeous! :love::loveeyes::cloud9:

Hi HermesNewbie!! :wave: It's been awhile for me too! :lol: Thanks so much, I'm really happy to bring this one home, honestly wasn't too keen on anemone until I saw what I call "the Ghilies effect". :giggles: I'm going to Ban Island now as my money tree is definiely whithered after this last purchase! Great to "see" you again!

Hi HermesNewbie!! :wave: It's been awhile for me too! :lol: Thanks so much, I'm really happy to bring this one home, honestly wasn't too keen on anemone until I saw what I call "the Ghilies effect". :giggles: I'm going to Ban Island now as my money tree is definiely whithered after this last purchase! Great to "see" you again!

LOL! At least you have a money tree! I have no tree, rather a tiny potted plant that has been bare for quite a while now. :lol: