Nick Lachey, minus the hotness.

1. Jessica Simpson's New Man???
    Filed Under: Exclusives! > Jessica Simpson > Love Line
    If he has his way, then Zach Braff is going to be the new Nick Lachey, minus the hotness.
    He's cute and quirky, but "extremely ***able" is not the first thing that comes to mind when we think of the Scrubs star.
    Sources close to the pair tell us that newly single Braff is aggressively pursuing the recently divorced singer, and the two have been spending a lot of time together.
    This past weekend, Jess and Zach shared a cabana together at Pink Elephant in the Hamptons, scene of the photog fiasco.
    And, the two also spent last Thursday with each other, this time hitting up NYC's Bungalow 8, where things were innocent, but a spywitness tells us, "He was flirting with her hardcore. They were sitting beside each other in the same booth laughing and talking."
    Jessica must want some humor in her life and all that, and it is time for her to start dating....but we'd rather do Dane Cook!
    Posted by Perez on July 6, 2006 02:59 PM | Permalink

WHOA! let's watch the language please! We have 13 yr olds on this Forum!
  2. he must have a good character or is extremely talented in bedsports.

but i thought he is smart so why her? :blink: ah forgot ...the bedsport
  3. Ewwww.....gross:throwup:
  4. :roflmfao: @ the title!!!
  5. Zach over Nick??? She really is stupid.
  6. I guess she will date pretty much anybody right now in order to be in front page of magz. She has new album out and a help from cheezy mags won't hurt her. The gal misses the spotlight ;)
  7. wasn't that Mandy Moore's boyfriend? getting confused. ohh well we always knew she wasn't a smart cookie but at least I thought she had good taste.
  8. She will date just about anyone at this point now wont she.... poor Jessica.
  9. :yucky:
  10. What happened to Zach Braff and Mandy Moore? If he dumped Moore for Jessica Simpson that boy is CRAZY and deserves his dating fate.
  11. Be fair...looks aren't everything!
  12. ^ That's true kellybag..but they deffinately help with first impressions....
  13. He's not so very attractive, but hey, if he's nice, good for Jessica :smile:
  14. true her publicity starved dad is probably begging for these stories... i just read in a mag about her and jared leto and how they are oh so in love :rolleyes: but anyway this guy over nick?! hmm :throwup:
  15. oooh i just read about mandy being with one of her Xbfs....grrr i can't remember his name