Nick Lachey about Lindsay Lohan

1. "One thing that is definite - Nick won't ever hook up with Lindsay Lohan.

He said: 'I can safely say that I don't have any interest in Lindsay Lohan, nor do I understand anyone else who does.'"

(www.hollywoodrag.com)

2. 2 weeks ago news...

ehh, Nick's just trying to make the most of his time...he's gonna drop into oblivion soon

3. Oh, I am sorry! I haven't realized he said that a while ago! Where have I been? Thanks for letting me know!

4. haha sorry, i'm a total gossip column fiend..obviously a bit tooo obessed...

5. lol Eh, I didnt know he said that either. Did someone ask him about Lindsay or did he just randomly say that the way Ice-T randomly hated on that girl from The Apprentice and The Surreal Life?

6. Ouch!

7. Hey Abandonedimages! I found it on www.hollywoodrag.com. It just said that he won't be hooking up with Lohan. I guess someone asked him since there is this whole drama with LiLo and Brandon & Paris. Maybe they asked him what he thought about it? But then I don't know when that drama started (maybe it was after Nick said that?)...I need to catch up!

8. LiLo has commented that she'll hook up w/ him. . . hence his snarky but RIGHT ON comment!

9. No, she said she wanted to hook up with him to piss Jessica off awhile ago...something of that

10. hahahahah! YESSSSS! ;)

11. Nick has too much class for LiLo. She is in that play games phase...she is too young and immature.

12. Heck yes.

13. Agree.

14. I agree :yes:

15. Lindsay and J.S./A.S. are not getting along.