Nice surprise @ home yesterday!!!!

1. Got home from work yesterday and sitting in the middle of our bed was this ginormous box!!! Well I had placed an order with E-lux via phone Friday night...the rep told me just go w/standard shipping as it would be coming from Memphis (I'm in Knoxville) and wouldn't take long to get it....I didn't think it would be that quick!!! Last week I gathered lots of advice, ideas and suggestions from you wonderful pf folks on which I should go with the Noe (as I'd drooled/longed for one a long time) or LH. I'd thought my mind was made up and I was gonna get the Noe. Something kept pulling me back to look at the Friday before I left work I looked thru the 'Lockit Club' and was thrilled and impressed with the bag, and how those of you who own it just seem to love it. It had everything I was looking for, lots of room and a shoulder bag. The only neg. thing for me that kept eating at me in regards to the Noe was the issue of drawstring and no zipper. I gravitate towards zippered after thinking all the drive home I did it...I ordered the LH.

I was pretty much in love with it before I ever saw it IRL, but when I unwrapped the package, removed the dustbag from the LV box and peered into the dustbag...let me just say it was love at first sight!!! It's a fantastic bag!!!!!

I'm going to try and pick up a one-time-use digi cam tonight and take up all the pix atleast by the weekend and maybe next week I can finally post my collection, and my newest baby....[every time I get some extra $ I say I'm gonna just do it and buy a digi cam, I spend it on something else]

My datecode is AR0096...must research, I know there's a thread on here some where that details datecode info...I know the number part, I'm curious where she was made!

I will confess, the only tiny concern I have is the straps...will try to describe this so that it makes sense...the speedies have the little brass stud, whatcha-ma-call-it thing...I'm just worried that these are simply stitched on and with no reinforcement like the brass stud thing, they might after some time pull loose. I don't over-stuff or carry excessively heavy things, but I'm used to carrying lots in my speedies and my deauville....DH says this is premature, unnecessary worrying, that's it's obvious I LOVE the bag, just carry it and not give it another thought!

Gosh I'm sorry, just realized how long this post has become. Just wanted to share with you all how happy I am with my new LH...and thanks again to those of you who helped me decide!!!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  2. Congrats! I want a LH too! :yahoo:
  3. Congrats!
    0096 = september, 2006 :smile:
  4. I know that feeling! Congratulations.
  5. YAY! Congrats and can't wait to see this lovely bag modeled!
  6. Congrats..!
  7. Congrats! Enjoy your bag and do post pics soon!
  8. U just may b the luckiest one of us today! What a great bag!
  9. Congrats!
  10. Hot bag! Congrats! :yahoo:
  11. Congrats to you.. I love the LH!! Show us pics when you get it :smile:
  12. Thanks guys!!! I swear this place is the best!! Hardly any of my co-workers even know what LV is; tho I have seen a couple of girls in the department and many on campus carrying fakes, generally the mc speedy...other than my husband I don't really have anyone to share my excitement with and it's just not the same ya know? I mean he knows how I love LV and he supports my choices, etc. as he knows how happy it makes me...but he doesn't get quite as excited <lol>
  13. CONGRATS!!! that is my wishlist bag! i hope to see pics soon!
  14. Congrats! Modelling pics plz...:flowers:
  15. Congrats! Pictures pictures!!