NHL Hockey

1. Anybody here into watching hockey? Pre-season for my team starts tomorrow and I'm so excited probably I won't even be able to sleep tonight. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  2. Go Leafs Go!! :biggrin:
  3. I love hockey!!. Go Oilers, Go Cannucks!!.
  4. I'm all for the Wild!!! XD
  5. I'm a HUGE hockey fan!!! :nuts:

:yahoo: Go Sharks!!!! :yahoo:
  6. God your so lucky!! I wish we could get the pre-season games. The first game my SO and I are going to see will be in 3 weeks. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Btw, what's your team?? :nuts:
  7. Oilers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be watching the game tonight, they are in Phoenix. Actually I don't think any of the pre-season games are on tv. But that's what online radio is for! :lol: So instead of yelling at my tv, I'll be yelling at my computer!
  8. I Love Hockey!

Lets Go Red Wings!!
  9. Best game in the world!!! I play it year 'round and will have the cable package when the season starts so 10 channels of hockey, hockey, hockey! Woo hooooo!!

Go Canucks!! (Man, I wish we had an NHL team here in Seattle, so these guys are the closest) :biggrin:
  10. My SO and I already ordered that cable package! We're pretty much counting down the days! :lol: The Canucks rock!! :nuts:
  11. LMAO that's how I am too... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Especially last playoff season... I even started loosing my voice after some games... :shame:

I'll try to check out online radio and see if I can find some games. It's better than nothing!:wlae:
  12. I second that!!! I am a major hockey fan...love the Wings, the Canadiens, and the Pens (let's just hope they are WAY better this year!)

Bought some tickets for games yesterday too!!
  13. I'm from North Carolina. Here's a big Tarheel raspberry to all your LOSER teams! :p

14. OMG I can't belive how many Canucks and Oilers fans there are here! I'm a huge Flames fan and I can't wait for the season to start already!! I hope we can all still get along! ;)

Prada Psycho - Give us back Commodore!! We acutally have no use for him as a defence man, but he's just he's just so much fun!

Audrey - The Sharks are probably my second favorite team. I love Cheechoo, and I can't wait to see what him and Thornton do this year!
  15. ^^^Actually I'm not as up on NHL hockey as I used to be since DH boycotted NHL games over their salary strike, but you better believe I was following Stanley Cup games this past season!:yahoo:

Both DH and I have worked as off-ice officials with the Charlotte Checkers. That's fun! I used to keep the plus/minus stats. What a job that was! I never got to really watch the game b/c I had to keep my eyes glued on the home players box and keep track of every single line/player change. :wtf:

DH has been Mr. Home Penalty Box Dude since 1993 +/- and is still doing that. People around town even treat him as a bit of a celeb b/c they've see him in the box for so long. I stopped working the games ages ago. The politics with the other off-ice officials' wives (they wanted to talk instead of do their jobs..grrr!) got on my nerves.

Besides, I got tired of my feet getting frostbitten.;)