What do I buy next?

1. Nothing, it's enough already!

2. Medium pocket chocolate

3. Medium pocket mousse

4. Balenciaga ink City

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. that I have my blanc pocket and the whiskey Edith en route, do I give the old bank account a rest or do I get:

a) Medium pocket in chocolate
    b) Medium pocket in mousse
    c) Balenciaga City in ink

I will post pics, but I don't have a pic of the med pocket in mousse, so I will post my (ex) big pocket for color purposes.
    Choco Professor side.jpg Chloe Mousse Big Pocket outside.jpg Bal Ink City.jpg
  2. a) Medium pocket in chocolate
  3. Hmmm....I vote for the B-Bag since I've been wanting one! :nuts:
  4. I voted ink b-bag. I have the black city and I just love it. The ink is sooo stunning.

I think i'll be all set with the edith and the city! :smile:
  5. I like the mousse :biggrin:
  6. There is a medium pocket in mousse?! :amazed:

I thought the medium didn't come in this color... just tan, whisky, blanc, and noir..?
  7. Well, I haven't seen one yet, but I thought LVR was getting one. Of course, with LVR you never know. They have a small zippy in mousse. Do they only do certain bags in certain colors? I mean, I know the metallics...but won't they eventually come out with most bags in the key colors?
  8. I love your blanc medium pocket. where did you find it and how much is it. LVR doesn't have it and I may just send my tote back and use the money for your bag. Love it. I also have the city ink and that is what you should get. It is a fun bag and a different look from the chloes. and it's light.
  9. go for balenciagaaaa!!!!hihi or i guess the (B) is pretty!
  10. I would like to hope so. But that doesn't take away from the large pocket mousse. :love:
  11. Ink City.
  12. I think all 3 are great, but if I had to choose I'd get the mousse. On the other hand (this is just me), I would take a break. Your new bags need some time and lovin'!;) But that's just me.
  13. B Bag! to change it up!!
  14. Since you have Blank & Whiskey, I would vote for one of the darker colored bags: either the B Ink or the Med Pocket Chocolate..:biggrin:
  15. I love that whiskey...but you need some variety...Balenciaga...