Next?

I've been watching this thread for a few days now, trying to get a handle on VB's likes and dislikes. Seems like you're very 'edgy' and hip, I'm in agreement with both Lexie and PC, definately no to the Nicole! The black Braedon wouldn't be a bad choice, seems like it would 'fit' you. I'vd had 2 Keiras, both oak and black, they're fairly small, but really great looking!
Bourbon Jillian!!!

Bliss...

After thinking about it...the others are right! Jillian would totally suit you. I reckon either the Sand or Bourbon :yes:
I hope you dont mind...but check you out! You are totally rocking that Jillian!!

Get the Jillian!
541c1td.jpg

omfg lmmfao. you guys are too much.

i think the jillian won just cause of that pic. you're INSANE.

i dont' like the braedon for some reason. i DO like the Jillian, so. ya know.

me, my fishnets, and my stillettos are all leaning towards the Jillian.

wait a minute, i dont' have fishnets and stillettos.

maybe i will rise to the occasion and buy the proper outfit if i buy the Jillian. i'm a freakin JEANS AND TEESHIRTS GIRL! LOL.

by the way... THIS is the best thing i've ever seen LMAO. i'm tryin a bag on and i've never even seen it. i LOVE that! hahaha! it does look good on me!

i'm not diggin the sand color tho (too close to the blonde i already have), Bourbon is :love: lovely!

541c1td.jpg

And another no to Nicole. I mentioned to Bessie a little while ago, that the Nicole looks so different IRL than in the pics. When this line first came out I loved Nicole and hated Charlie. Went to Bloomies one day and fell in love with Charlie. The Nicole is VERY conservative and to me the size is just all wrong for the design of the bag. The design is kinda ladies-who-lunch, but it's too big for that. Anyway, definitely not a bag for a 20-something.

this beast right here can take a beating, and is getting the most use right now as i take it to work with me.

rouge vintage dooney backpack from mom:
attachment.php

lately if i haven't been feeling the All Weather Leather Dooney Backpack, i've fancied the bonnie, through and through. she's my love. :love:

it's been raining a LOT lately, and i do take bonnie out in the rain without even thinking twice, but lately i've not wanted to worry as much about her, as the rain has been constant. once i get a lock thingy for my locker at work, since the sun is back out now too, she will be coming to work with me!

Ok, because of Halzer's pic, it has to be a Jillian for sure. But...may I suggest a black one? I think Black would be better than Sand for her and even better than Bourbon. Gosh, I love my Jillian. What a cool cool bag.

black is boring but i love it. maybe i can save up for 2... no no! thats what i'm trying to avoid! hehe....

well i don't have a medium black handbag, but i do have a mini tote and a regular (lovely fabulous great) tote both in black by coach. i have nothing remotely close (except blonde?) in comparison to the bourbon color.