Next LV...Damier - Duomo vs. Saleya PM

?

Duomo or Saleya PM?

1. Duomo

2. Saleya PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Winter is coming and Damier is next on my list. I just bought the MC Manhattan PM and just love it! :heart: For my first purchase of Damier, should I get Duomo or Saleya PM?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. That is VERY hard because I have the duomo and the Saleya (MM)...but I voted for the Duomo. :yes:

3. IMO, Saleya is easy to carry and get your stuffs in and out :smile:
    I love its shape :love:
    And, I can wear Saleya PM as hand-held bag and shoulder bag as well ;)

4. i like both...but i feel that the duomo is too thick..whereas the saleya will fit nice and perfectly beside your body..

5. They are both wonderful, but I voted for Duomo. I think it is more versatile & easier to dress up. Either one would be a great choice.

6. Tough decision but voted for Duomo. The bag looks great dressed up or down. I think Saleya is more of a work bag.

7. Is the MC Manhattan PM special ordered?

8. No, not at all. It's one of the classic Monogram Canvas selection. I'm sure you've seen it before.

[​IMG]

9. The Manhattan is HOT! My best friend is thinking about getting it for her next bag!

10. Duomo times a million! I am wanting that bag so bad! :love:

11. Tough choice.....
    But I had to go with the Duomo, I like handbags more

12. Definately the duomo. It's still on my want list.:crybaby:

13. Duomo first, then Saleya.

14. i love the duomo... i want to get this bag in the future, unfortunately i'm on a ban at the moment. :cry:

15. I appreciate everyone's input, keep them coming. :tender: Please be sure to VOTE, even if you don't post your reply. :yes: