Next 'IT' bag

1. So we've had the Fendi Spy, the MJ Stam, the Chloe Paddington and the YSL Muse to name a few. But what will be the next 'IT' bag that all the Paris, lindsay and Nicoles will have on their arm?

Post your predictions here and lets see how good we all are at predicting (or influencing!) bag trends!:idea:

2. Current IT bag is Chanel Coco Cabas. . . don't know what's next.

3. There's also the Miu Miu Coffer :yes:

I wonder what's next! :shrugs:

4. I wish we could look into the future and buy a few before they were hard to find. We could keep one and sell the rest.

5. you know actually... it kinda disappoints me when i see pics of a celebrity with an awesome bag i had already started liking. it spoils the fun of owning one first... (even though i dont!) you're no longer original when bags become the next "it" bag!

6. What's really HOT now is the Double Reversible Muse Bag in bronze and brown! Just bought it, love it to bits!!!

7. I can't predict what the next It bag WILL be but I can predict, with a great degree of confidence, what it WON'T be:

[​IMG]

8. ^:roflmfao:

9. ^OMG, what the heck is that?:roflmfao:

10. LOL, what is that green monster? The Oscar the grouch bag?

11. [​IMG]

12. That is a Toos fringed evening bag on sale at Bergdorf Goodman for only $885 (marked down from its original $1475 and from the $1,106 it was on sale for when someone first posted on this board about it).

Or its a chia purse. You decide.

13. A mere $885 for a chia purse?! Now that's a bargain :roflmfao:

14. THAT may be an ugly bag, but i'm sure some celebrities can use it and when they were being chased by paparazzi, they can use the bag to hide their face and go behind the bush, and everyone wouldn't see them :roflmfao:

15. Oooo...yes....kind of like celebrity camouflage:p