Next Coach event?

1. I know that they just did the 25% off event in December, but does anybody know when the next one will be?
  2. march
  3. Nobody knows, but if you base it off last year than yes March but we haven't heard a lick about PCE yet.
  4. Hmm, I need to get my stuff figured out before then...

Does anyone know what happens when you move? Do they change your address over? I suppose I need to call them. I was getting all of the catalogs and PCE events - but since moving... I never have received the Spring catalog?
  5. it's somehting like march, june, sept and dec.
  6. So...who do I have to sleep with to get a coupon?

7. Sprinkles or Ms.Whitney
  8. can I bake cookies for those lovely ladies instead?

I'm an excellent baker...oatmeal chocolate chip is my speciality!
  9. :roflmfao:
  10. ohh those sound good. I don't have authority to give away coupons but I'll have some cookies. LOL! Next christmas. haha

11. hey, baby
  12. I think I understand how the PCE works after reading all the threads on it:

1) there isn't a set time but generally 4 times a year
    2) not everyone gets an invitation so you don't know if you'll get one or not
    3) it's for in-store only; not online nor by phone

Is all that correct? It'd be great to get one but I live 4 hours from a Coach store and if I can't do it by phone then it wouldn't do me much good. (unless I can convince hubby that I need to take a road trip!)
  13. OMG! Oatmeal chocolate chip is my favorite!! :drool:
  14. Yup, sounds right.
  15. hehe i can cook some scrumptious Filipino dishes *yum* i'm from the Philippines in exchange for a 25%