News from SA

These are from Bergdorf ...
BGV6471_mp.jpg

BGV3386_mp.jpg

If anyone plans on ordering online, I would recommend asking the color of the hardware in advance. Based on the Blakes I have seen at Nordstrom, Black/Butter/Nutmeg/Putty all have gold hardware; the online pictures show Black Blake with silver hardware. I'm told that only styles from older seasons have silver hardware.

bag.lover said:
If anyone plans on ordering online, I would recommend asking the color of the hardware in advance. Based on the Blakes I have seen at Nordstrom, Black/Butter/Nutmeg/Putty all have gold hardware; the online pictures show Black Blake with silver hardware. I'm told that only styles from older seasons have silver hardware.

Good point!

Selena

Selena said:
Coachwife I saw that the other day....its the small size I believe.
:sad:
Selena

I need a large MJ bag that I can tote around and carry all my stuff. I can't begin to tell you how comfortable they are to carry. You don't even know you are lugging something around. I used to be so into LV, but I'm an MJ man now.

Once you go MJ, you never go back. :love:

bag.lover said:
=) MJ bags are really nice (though heavy), love....love most of their styles. Leather & suede interior linings are plus-plus! =)

bag.lover....do you think they are heavy? I think my nylon is so light and my light pink multipocket is also.
I just love reading your posts. You know so much.....how do you know all this stuff? I am just glad you are sharing your knowledge with us. Saves me from surfing , surfing, surfing. :love:

I guess I'm in the minority as I prefer the gold hardware. :shame: I think it gives the bags a richer look, plus it coordinates better with my jewelry! :P

coachwife6 said:
bag.lover....do you think they are heavy? I think my nylon is so light and my light pink multipocket is also.
Coachwife6,

Depending on the style of the bag, the ones with lots of hardware (especially the chains) are heavy! The chains are not like those of Chanel bags, I personally prefer the feel & look of MJ bags' quilted leather than Chanel's quilted caviar bags.

Your multipocket has leather strap right? If not, you must be used to heavy bags now! =) I recently tried on the Black Leather Multipocket with Suede Lining & Chain, it was heavy -- lighter than Stam though.

I don't know much, still learning. =)