News from doctor=o(

1. I just recieved a letter from my dotor saying that the left side of my heart is slightly enlarged. I had to have an ultrasound of my heart because I have a fast heart rate and they just wanted to check and make sure everything was ok. In the process they found this out. Im so scared does anyone else have this or no of anyone who does? Any feedback would be appreciated.:crybaby:
  2. i have some pretty serious heart problems myself, i have tachycardia(when your heart beats too fast) and a condition called atrial fibrillation(when your heart basically just quivers- feels like i am having a heart attack, very scary!) anyway i have been dealing with this since i was 19 years old, i am now 22, i am finally going to be able to have it fixed in oklahoma after about 3 failed procedures, and 10 trips to the hospital. i have been on huge doses of meds for the past few years, beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and blood thinners. i hate taking them, they make me feel so bad, but i thank god everyday that there is something there for me to take to keep it under control. hopefully after i have this procedure done (an atrial fibrillation ablation) i will not have to take any more meds ever again!! and it is scary but be thankful they found this problem early. if you have any questions just holla!
  3. Has your dr. referred you to a cardiologist you can talk to? I have no experience with it, nor do I know anyone with it. I'm sure it's scary, but worrying ahead of time just makes you feel worse and more depressed. Try your best to take it one day at a time.
  4. i'm sorry to hear this. hope everything works out for the best. good luck
  5. sorry to hear this
    wishing you all the best *hugs*
  6. aww sweeet heart ... im really sorrrrrrry for the bad news ...

im praaaaaaaying 4u :heart:
  7. I am sorry to hear this- any heart problem is scary!

My heart is actually too big- which causes some weird heart beats for me. I have been an athlete my entire life and since your heart is a muscle, mine actually developed further than it needed to and became enlarged. Since I stopped competeting it went down, but I know having any heart problem is scary. Vlad also had heart problems that went away.

Go see a Cardiologist and I hope you get some peace of mind!! :heart:
  8. Thank you all for the kind words and support.:love: Im going on Monday to the doctor to go over my test results and talk about what other tests were going to do. Hopefully everything goes well. Thanks again ladies!:heart:
  9. So sorry to hear about your problems...As others said I am sure this is scary...great advice to take itone day at a time.

Wishing you all the best.