Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County

I was iffy about it at first... but Tivo'd the sneak peek and watched it this morning... another mtv reality show I have become addicted to!! I was laughing at Chrissy's dad... he called her right when the friends left the hotel and then they came and got her. They had the radar out on her. But at least he's not letting his daughter wh*re around like some of the other parents on these shows do!! But yes, another show I'm hooked on!!

I Laughed About Chrissy's Dad, Too! LOL .......I Know Another Addictive Show!!!!:yes:

Saw this last night...hahahahaha! I can't wait 'til the series progresses because:

1.) They'll be hitting spots that will look familiar to me (unlike Laguna Beach, I have frequented Newport)
2.) It's superficial fun and it's funny to see these girls sabatoge each other
3.) A refresher after the last season of Laguna Beach (which I thought was pretty lame, but I still watched it! :P).

Of all the girls, I thought Chrissy was the prettiest, but it's really sad how her dad likes to control her with an iron fist. The guys look better on screen than on these pictures. I can't say the same for the rest of the girls...:rolleyes:

I caught it last night, and I now can add my 2 cents....:yes:

Didn't think it was that bad, but then again, it's the same concept with new people.

anyone here think Grant looks like a younger spencer?!?! Horrid i know....another spencer in our midsts!!!

I thought it was a bit refreshing to see Chrissy's parents take an interest, sure a bit over protected, but at least they know what's going on in her life and set boundries for her.

Overall, I will keep watching...how can I not?!?!

I caught it last night, and I now can add my 2 cents....:yes:

I thought it was a bit refreshing to see Chrissy's parents take an interest, sure a bit over protected, but at least they know what's going on in her life and set boundries for her.

Overall, I will keep watching...how can I not?!?!

I agree!!

And Coldplaylover... I was suprised they used Hil Duff's song too! I was thinking they would at least get a new song since it is a new show and all!

they all look the same...

Yes! Isn't it wonderful! Yet another show with an indistinguishable-from-each-other, each with a vocabulary of well over 100 words - or at least I think most of them do, since they are as incomprehensible as the Hills girls, and that unforgettable one set in Maui, (a fascinating area of Hawaii populated exclusively by blonds under 25).

And for those whose lives have not been enriched by any of these shows, to say they all look alike is not a racist comment. They spend a lot of time and money to look like each other, so I am just commenting on how successfully they have achieved this goal.

Anyway, of course I am delighted to have another jewel in this particularly partially scripted re-enactment subgenrette illuminate my screen, and I won't miss a single episode!

Whhahaah Kudos to Chrissy's dad...:devil::devil::devil:
I love how he is so "In TUNE" with his daughter. He's brilliant. He's definitely a father who knows when to step in and break things up at the right time. lol