Newport Harbor-new episodes starting!

ILuvMyHusband

Apr 15, 2007
I know many of us Hills addicts were hooked on Newport Harbor as well. I saw that they are having 4 new episodes starting on Dec. 12. The main part I saw on the preview showed Chrissy coming home from college for the holidays and it seemed as if she found someone new and was done with ol' Clay :sad: We'll have to watch and see what happens! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know!

I saw the first episode and it was basically camera footage of them looking at each other.

I found more entertaiment watching a wall. keep me posted if anything interesting comes up.

I saw the first episode and it was basically camera footage of them looking at each other.

I found more entertaiment watching a wall....
:roflmfao: That was a most succinct summary of my thoughts. It will be interesting to see if their communication skills have been improved by a few months of "college life."

Or in the case of one of the boys, working in a real estate office...

...Chrissy's dad is so creepy...
He is, but at least Chrissy has learned to turn her phone off.

I have a feeling that her little experiment in sleaze is going to cause her much regret. Although since Clay appears to have advanced to communicating using even occasional complete sentences, it could be that his time with Chrissy is indeed complete, and he will find that he is ready to move on to someone else who may be discovering that sentence thing...

omg, i just watched the first episode, clay is waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than that billy guy!! it's kinda sad to see how clay was staying true to the relationship while chrissy had already wandered off, can't believe she was making out w/ billy at her party in front of all her (and clays)'s friends... ouch!! can't wait for the next episode when clay "surprises" chrissy.