Newest member of the Apple Green Club!!

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
Yay! I just won the apple green mini twiggy that has been on ebay for awhile :biggrin: I was able to verify that it is indeed an authentic bag! It may take a couple of weeks to get here since it is coming from Germany, but I will definitely post pics when it arrives.

Oh, and I was able to get an apple green boobie purse from bluefly to hang on the baby twiggy. I wonder how that is going to look :wondering Hopefully the boobie won't overwhelm the bag!!

Congrats! You will love it! I was at a party last night & even the guys said they liked my apple best out of all my bags! It's such a great color!! Post pix when she arrives!!

Congratulations on the apple green :smile:
I have an applegreen city myself and i LOVE IT. I think the applegreen and the magenta are two of the best colors balenciaga made :smile:
IMO of course!!

Oh lucky you, congrats!!!

This is totally OT but this reminds me of something. I went out with some friends to bowl last night, and as I stare blankly at the rows of colorful bowling balls, I can't help but kept referring to them in terms of balenciaga colors in my head!! It would be like "ummm that guy always plays with the apple green..." and "that girl always uses her bubblegum pink..." I must be losing my mind!