Newest Addition to My LV Family!!!!

1. Well, here it is. I think it is sooooo cute. I'm not used to this kind of wallet though so I'm hopeing it works out for me!!
    DSCN0296.jpg DSCN0295.jpg
  2. oh, the Koala!
    it's so cute
    my mom got one when we were in Manhattan, and it can hold so much
  3. I love it!
  4. Congrats, great wallet :love:
  5. A timeless piece that will last forever...good choice!
  6. Nice wallet! Congrats on a great purchase!
  7. congrats! ubercuteness.
  8. Congrats! It's a great wallet. It took me a while to get used to it as the bill compartment (or whatever you call it) seems to be on the opposite side of my other wallets. I know that sounds kind of weird but I always think it's on the opposite side from where it really is for some reason.

9. Yes, I know what you mean. I am used to a long wallet that the bills just drop into. I am using this now and its pretty fat when you have everything in there, but I am going to use it awhile and hopefully I'll get used to it like you did! I really do like it as it is soooo cute!
  10. oo its nice! could you take pics of what it looks like in the inside?
  11. Well, I already have my stuff in it so I don't want to put that on here, but here is the pic from Elux of the inside.
  12. very cute! congrats :smile:
  13. GORGEOUS WALLET !!! I'm used to a "checkbook" type wallet-my first wallet was a French purse which I loved but then I "outgrew" it (sort of like my old jeans-lol) but I'm really thinking about getting this or an MC, now that I finally own a Louis Vuitton I want my accessories to match...its' beautiful and I hope it works out for you.
  14. Congrats! I'm used to a long wallet too, but the Koala is so cute:love: !
  15. pretty, great choice!