newbie....

1. Hello bag lovers!
    I just found this purse forum and I love it!!!

I'm new here so it will take a short while to find out all the site has to offer!!!

If anyone can help i'm in pursuit of the MJ bowler in black please please please let me know if you have a clue i'm from NYC :yahoo:

Thanks!

2. ^ Welcome to tPF. =)
    Marc Jacobs boutiques might have black quilted bowlers left, you can call their store in NY. Good luck. =)

3. The Denver Neiman Marcus used to have a black one (now they only have whiskey and blush) on sale for $645... have you tried calling NM?

4. Just popping in to say a big WELCOME! Good luck finding your black bowler!

5. Hi and welcome! Hope you find your bag.. NM had these on sale for clearance, so you might be able to find one if you ask an SA to do a store search for you. Otherwise, try the MJ boutique, but you'll have to pay full price.

6. Hey just wanted to say Hello and Welcome!!

i'm sure you'll find your bowler with the fabulous enablers here!! :yes:

7. Welcome to the greatest forum ever! :jammin:

I hope you get your bowler...just be careful of eBay...there are some really good fakes out there!!

8. Hi everyone! and thanks for all the comments I got my bowler they restocked it on Nordstrom.com yesterday I'm so excited I can't wait to receive it!!! my order is still "in process" we'll see what happens....

9. Wow, that's great! Congrats!

10. Saw couple 2 weeks ago but in cream and caramel colors in Tampa NM. They are on-sale and about $600.

11. SO happy for you!!:yahoo:

I hope your order gets through!!

let us know and post pics for us to gawk!!

12. Welcome and congratulations!!