newbie with a tokidoki question

iceskatersmom

Jan 8, 2007
Hi all! I have a question, and I'm hoping that someone can help me.

My daughter is asthmatic, and I have to carry her inhaler and aerochamber in my bag at all times. I saw the Mamma Mia and love it! But I'm wondering about the size. I need it to be big enough to hold her stuff, plus mine.

Is it a good size? I have a Coach Hamptons small tote from a few years ago that I love, but it's too small.

Thanks for your help in advance!
julie:queen:

Hi, I have the mamma mia and it might not be big enough for your needs; It is about 8 inches tall and 13 in length. The Buon Viaggo or the Zucca could probably be better. Hope this helps!:smile:

Hi all! I have a question, and I'm hoping that someone can help me.

My daughter is asthmatic, and I have to carry her inhaler and aerochamber in my bag at all times. I saw the Mamma Mia and love it! But I'm wondering about the size. I need it to be big enough to hold her stuff, plus mine.

Is it a good size? I have a Coach Hamptons small tote from a few years ago that I love, but it's too small.

Thanks for your help in advance!
julie:queen:
Yeah, mamma mia would be way to small. I have Buon Viaggio and its pretty big. I also have a zucca which is large but may not be wide enough. Have you looked at campeggio, it has two large pockets in the front, it can be worn across the body or on the shoulder and would hold a lot. If I had to carry my stuff plus one then I would go with that. Across the body bags can be convenient especially with kids.