Newbie with a question

1. Hi everyone. My name is Elizabeth and I am addicted to Coach! I also lust after Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Hermes, but I am not at that level yet. I was hoping that you fine couture lovers could help me solve a problem.

I have a Hamptons wristlet that I received last spring to go with my purse. I used it ALL year as a wallet and now, sadly, it is rather dirty. What is the safe way to go about cleaning it? I adore it and, since I have the matching purse, I'd love to use it again this summer.

I appreciate any advice. Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you!

2. if your wristlet is leather then get the leather cleaner. i have both cleaners and they work great. i also use dove soap sometimes on the hamptons weekend tote to get is sparking again!

3. I didn't know that they had fabric cleaner now! I had always used some Ivory clear dish soap to spot clean anything. But I have found that the fabric is remarkably resilient. Whatever they use to treat it with - they could sell it to Scotchgard!

4. My black shirt rubbed off onto my signature bag and it came off with a washcloth and lukewarm water. Amazing!