Newbie to the forum, Hi!

1. Hello everyone,

I just came across this board and I couldn't believe that it existed! I am simply delighted seeing that I am quite the designer handbag fanatic! I am a fan the designer labels in general. Among other things, I collect Tiffany and co. jewelry and nice watches. But nothing makes my heart beat faster than a beautiful handbag! It's so nice to find a place where people understand you and won't call you "materialistic" and "shallow". I will look at the handbag pics you all have posted, I have a lot to catch up on! Your collections are beautiful from what I've already seen!

2. Welcome from a fellow Newbie!:biggrin:

3. hi ya!

enjoy this forum! weeeeee heeeeeee!

4. thanks for the welcome! I will try to put together some pictures of my collection!

5. Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

6. welcome welcome, we love new members! the more knowledge we have here, the better!

7. Hi welcome! I just joined too! I'm so happy to communicate with other fellow Handbag lovers!

8. Welcome!

9. Welcome ........

10. This is awsome!!
    I am brand new also, just joined yesterday. I thought I was the only one in the world with a purse fetish. We'll have to keep each other posted on all of our new bag ventures.

11. Welcome, and be warned, this place is dangerous. :p The more I learn, the more I WANT!!!

12. Welcome! :smile: And yes, this forum is indeed dangerous!! But I love it here :love:

13. Welcome :biggrin:

14. Hi there!

15. Welcome Ladies. This place is cool but as others have said it's dangerous. I joined in Nov and have spent hundreds of dollars, pounds...on some lovely new bags. :shame: :amuse: Plus, the site addictive when you're not at the site you feel that you're missing something. I love it!:love: