Newbie to the Chanel Forum - Pics of my bags

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Hello everyone, I have been admiring everyone's beautiful Chanel bags and so I figured that I would post mine as well. I don't have a large Chanel collection, but lately I am really loving Chanel bags and would love to add to my collection. I recently saw a Chanel bag on Entourage that I fell in love with - sorry I am not a die hard fan so I don't know the names. If anyone knows the bag I am referring to, please share. It was the bag that Vince's new agent, Amanda was carrying as she was talking to E on her cell phone, I think it is part of the reissue line. I loved it. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• Pic1 Resized 1080.jpg
    Pic1 Resized 1080.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 488
  • Pic 2 Closeup.jpg
    Pic 2 Closeup.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 288
WELCOME to the Chanel forum!

Nice collection! Love your Pucci pillows too! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?

Thanks for the welcome Sammie! I got the Pucci pillows from the Pucci boutique on 64th Street in NYC. They are from 3 years ago, but I think that there are different prints for the pillows each season. Last year, I bought a different print for my livingroom set. It's nice that they are so eye-catching. They really add life to the room, especially considering that my furniture is all neautral colors.

Luv - I totally agree with you, it is so addicting. I have spent way too much time at work admiring everyone's bags on this site. Especially the celebrity section - so much fun! I wonder how many other people like me spend hours being unproductive at work because they are on tpf!

emmy - thank you. I love that piece too, it's so much fun.
swanky - thank you! My love for chanel is growing since I've been viewing this forum.

bagdizzy - that small navy bag is python. It's funny how it's the smallest Chanel bag that I own, but yet it was the most expensive. I purchased it about 3 years ago. I recently saw a very similar one in red python, it was fabulous.

mac - thank you!