Newbie to Kooba buys a Frankie!

1. I have had my eyes on Kooba handbags for a while now, but just took the plunge and bought my first one today! I got a black Frankie at SF Bloomies for $267! (extra 40% off sale price). What a steal! It was a total impulse purchase, so I thought I'd ask the pros what they thought of the bag! Too small? Too many compartments? Yay or nay? Any input is greatly appreciated! TIA! :smile:
  2. Congratulations on your first Kooba! Sounds like you got an excellent deal! :tup:
  3. Congrats!
  4. Cool and cooool price too! Use the seach button and pop in Frankie. We've talked about it on a few past threads somewhere.
  5. You got it for a song, the least I have heard in a long, long time.

I have the Frankie in bourbon and like the fact it is so different from other bags. The compartments, the detailing, the braided pulls all make it so unique.

6. I love the sound of a Frankie. So different to the usual handbag. Congrats to you ladies who have one. They really look different, in a nice, unique way.
  7. Would love to hear what you think of it after you have had a chance to use it for awhile. Congrats on a great deal!
  8. Welcome to the forum! If you have time, post some pics of your new baby. :yes:
  9. Yes, welcome to this wonderful forum. There is a lot of spectacular enabling going on here! Would like to see pictures of your new purchase when you have time!
  10. Thanks for your encouragement ladies! I was very drawn to the zipper compartments and how unique the handbag is. I was just worried that I wouldn't have enough space to carry all of my things!

I can always count on this forum to give me a reason to spend! I will definitely post pics once I get a chance!