Newbie to Chloe - Just got an Aubergine Paddy

Congrats TravelBug!!! :yahoo: There's nothing like getting a handbag you're truly inlove with (plus at an amazing price)!! I'm so happy for you!!! :heart:
I wore it yesterday when I went shopping with DH. When I set the bag down on the floor in the car, he looked over, and said 'Wow, there is a HUUUGE padlock on your bag!' like someone telling you you have something on your teeth or something. :lol: I cracked up and said 'Yeah it's a huge padlock alright'. Then he just shrugged and went on his way. :P Men, they are so clueless!:rolleyes:
When I showed my SO a paddy for the first time he said “Is that a padlock? Why does that bag have a padlock?” :wtf: Men really are so clueless!!! :noggin:But I think my paddys grew on him because now all he gives me are compliments on the colors and leather. :shame:

TravelBug.. I Love mine too! and I sometimes just stare at it, such a great colour and it really goes with most everything I've been wearing. We were lucky to get in on that sale!!!

We were lucky to get in on that sale!!!

I know!!! When I first saw the posting about the sales I wanted to buy it but then I gave myself a few hours of 'cooling time' just to be sure, and I was also secretly thinking if it was still available by the time I came back from dinner then it was meant for me to buy it. I was a bit surprised that it was not sold out. Even after I placed the order online, the next morning I got a couple of messages from them about me wanting the bag to be shipped to a different address - I was going to be out of town and wanted the bag shipped to my parents. So while we sorted all this out I thought they were going to sell out the bag and by the time they were ready to ship there would be no more bags left! Lucky me, I got one. Anyway ... I saw the same bag back on NAP for over $1700! :wtf:

joaniii... there was one in the inside zip pocket of my bag, it is a very basic leather care in 3 different languages.. avoid sunlight, makeup, dampness... etc. If you email net-a-porter customer care they should be able to send one out to you.

TravelBug... I was thrilled to see the aubergine because that was The colour I picked out on LVR but never actually saw. The other shade I loved this year (besides the rouge) was the dove I saw in MN... didn't check the UK site so I never knew they were on sale until reading posts about them being sold out... ;(

joaniii... there was one in the inside zip pocket of my bag, it is a very basic leather care in 3 different languages.. avoid sunlight, makeup, dampness... etc. If you email net-a-porter customer care they should be able to send one out to you.

TravelBug... I was thrilled to see the aubergine because that was The colour I picked out on LVR but never actually saw. The other shade I loved this year (besides the rouge) was the dove I saw in MN... didn't check the UK site so I never knew they were on sale until reading posts about them being sold out... ;(

Thanks Pinkie, I'll do that now :yes: