Newbie Question

1. Hi, I am new here and just wanted to know if the Jimmy Choo oversize foldover clutch is still in fashion for this fall? There is one on on sale for $855, do you think it is real? I have also found a few on eBay, but I am really hesitant about purchasing anything from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. in style...YES! The JC website is showing the Marin in the liquid patent for the fall. :drool: I think a few of the forum members expressed in interest in getting one. Personally, I think this style is classic. Are you going to get the black one?
  3. I am interested in one in the electric blue! I spoke with an SA in the JChoo store in Las Vegas and she told me the clutches were much more popular in Europe. I say go for it! There may still be one or two on the JChoo website for 50% off...look there before you purchase, at least you know it is authentic. If you find one on e-bay, make sure you have Robenbenz or Samantha here authenticate it. I've had a couple of e-bay mistakes!
  4. Is the website If I see something on eBay, or any other site, how do i get them to authenticate it? I love the blue Marin clutch, but I think I would get more use out of the black one.
  5. #5 Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    Is this one authentic anyone? I bought it and they said to go on here to get it authenticated?? Help

You need to post this in the proper format, in the authentication thread: . This is the third place you have posted this request: In addition, we have a newbies guide in the Choo FAQs subforum. Please make a little effort to learn how to use our forum, you will be glad you did. Thank you.