Newbie: Question about Classic Flap bag!

1. Hi everyone, this is my first post in the Chanel forum and I've been thinking of purchasing my first Chanel bag (because I'm thinking of buying something else as a backup in case I don't like my upcoming Louis Vuitton Suhali Le Talentueux). So...my question is HOW MUCH is a classic Chanel flap bag (Caviar) in the small and medium size??? It would be great if someone can tell me both the price in Canadian and US dollars. Thanks so much in advance!

2. Welcome to the Chanel Forum!

I paid $1595USD and around $1750CDN + taxes for my medium caviar. I think the small (my SA calls it the baby) is a couple hundred less, but a pro is that it can be work messenger style). But it is reallly small and not really worth it imo...the medium and the large size are pretty much the same? Only an inch or so difference with a price point of $75CDN more? The Jumbo is just that, jumbo and is in the $2K range.

For a small bag I would look into the east-west which is $1275CDN and looks nicer than the smallest classic flap and it less money. Good luck with whatever you decide to get! :flowers:

3. The Jumbo Classic Flap is $1695 USD.

4. Yes, that's what I paid for mine (when I still owned one). :yes:

5. Thank you guys so much!